Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Special Upgrade on the Thorell "FV Premier" Guitar

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Thorell Fine Guitars
Hope you are well! I wanted to share a special upgrade I am offering for free for the next three purchasers of the FV Premier. I recently commisioned Rainer Miller to make 4 sets of his beautiful guitar tunning machines for me.
They are extremely smooth and accurate, and the look is so great.  They add such a slick and subtle Selmer vibe to this beautiful gutiar.  So as a thank you to you next few FV Premier owners you will get this killer added value to your guitar.
Just contact me or my brokers for details!










































I have received a lot of questions about the Gianina, and what it sounds like so  I asked Frank Vignola to play a number on his so you can hear what this guitar is all about. Just follow this link to check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK7ntvZ2Ck4 

Thanks, and call or email with any questions.
Ryan


www.thorellguitars.com - (435) 713-9507

No comments:

Post a Comment