Thorell Fine Guitars

Thorell Fine Guitars
Thorell Fine Guitars
Thorell Fine Guitars is a world renowned custom guitar shop, dedicated to the highest standards of both sound and aesthetic quality. Ryan Thorell’s vision for each individual instrument is maintained throughout the building process by his extraordinary skill and personal commitment to artistic integrity. Guitars are designed, sonically and aesthetically, around each customer’s desired tonality. Thorell Fine Guitars offers unique renditions of classic instruments as well as some more innovative designs.
Thorell handed his site over to NIVISON Multimedia to take on and maintain in addition to the regular print advertising materials we developed for him.
“I turned to Jeremy, 5 years ago when I needed some printed material in a hurry. I had just shelled out quite a bit of money for what turned out to be very mediocre and unusable. A friend told me to call Jeremy and let him know the time crunch I was under. I had my pamphlets and cards by my deadline, and the design work was intelligent, fresh, and top rate. Your multimedia image, is a lot of your clients first impression of your company. From web design to video projects, Jeremy has the rare design sense to see what your unique vision is and portray it very understandably for your clients.”
-Ryan Thorell
Owner of Thorell Fine Guitars
  • delicious
  • digg
  • facebook
  • linkedin
  • reddit
  • stumble
  • twitter
  • bookmark