Friday, December 10, 2010

Thorell Fine Guitars
Happy Holidays everyone! I just finished a set of one man showings in Salt Lake City.  My guitars were displayed at the Jazz at the Sheraton series shows of Frank Vignola and John Pizzarelli. It was a great experience.  A thank  you to all of you I met at the shows!
Check out the pics below from the Frank Vignola Show. Of course, they both played like a million dollars. SOOOOOO Tasty...

I wanted to extend two Holiday specials   only  to my ever so lucky  newsletter list ...

(GOOD ONLY THROUGH THIS NEXT WEEK)

I have a guitar that I have  just built.  It is a new model based on the fv, same size and soundboard design. It has really  cool early L5 style f-holes and my sweet e headstock. It has gorgeous figured koa binding.  It really is very cool...
 I just finished spraying the guitar, and the lacquer is curing now. The price is normally 6500. I will sell it for  5800. If you are interested please email me and I will send you pics and any specs that you would want.
Second I am going to offer two build slots at a 10% full discount.  This is really really cool, because it applys to any upgrades as well.  I will only offer the discount to two people so act quickly if you are interested.  This could be a great way to realize  the guitar we have been discussing, or you have been thinking about,  and make it easier on the budget. You still  need to put down 20% to reserve the build slot, and wait times are only  8-10 months.

In other news:
I am going to be exhibiting this summer at the Healdsburg Guitar show. This will be a great chance to see and play my guitars for  those of you in the western United States, and elsewhere, as this is one of the best handmade guitar shows in the world.  I will keep you posted as I know what other shows I will be attending this comming year. I am planning more one man shows. If any of you are interested in helping sponsor one in your area, contact me and we can see what we can come up with.


Well that about  does it for this kind of informal newsletter. I want to thank all of the  people in Europe and Asia  who have been so interested and  supportive of my guitars. It is very cool to think about my guitars being strummed in so many time zones, and  countrys...

All the best,
Ryan Thorell
435-713-9507
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment